[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(ET) tires and tubes...
- Subject: (ET) tires and tubes...
- From: dave barden <daveb speakeasy org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:59:08 -0700
- References: <4120009529214334580 earthlink net> <39D5F908 C925C964 mediaone net>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Well I neglected to check the tires before driving my E12 out of the
Consequently I suceeded in pushing the tubeless tire right off the rim
that is broke
the seal. So I'm thinking the best (read easiest) solution might be to
simply throw a
tube in it rather than wrassling with trying to get the bead to reseal.
sidewall reads something like 4.8/4.00 - 8. The 8 is the diameter I take
it but what
are the 4.8 and 4.00?? I don't have an air compressor available so
that's why I'm
thinking tubes. Any comments/suggestion??