Re: (ET) Harry's suggestion of using DC to power 115VAC devices

Not sure if this was mentioned but never use a tool with a variable speed
trigger
as well as you can kiss the variable speed solid state unit good-bye. Been
there
and done that with a Magnum Hole Hog on a DC alternator rig. Situation
would be the
same off the ET and a DC 120 unit.

Jim