(ET) CD Rom etc.

Instead of endless discussion about the possibility of creating a CD ROM
or other reproduction of existing material on Electrak publications, why
not look at the basics at the US Patent Office online? The location is:
http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/

When you do your homework you will discover that all published material
is immediately copyright protected at publication without even applying
for a copyright! Unless you determine the current copyright owner and
reach a finantial agreement or release you are in danger of legal action
against you.

I am the successful bidder for the service manual offered on ebay
recently and I have already received a number of requests for copies of
it. This is illegal activity and I will not do it unless the owner gives
me permission to do so. The whole purpose of copyright protection is to
potect the financial interests of the copyright owner.