RE: (ET) info/help needed

Anthony,

 Make sure your mower motors are spinning freely, no bad bearings. Also the
brushes may need to be checked. Connect each motor one at a time to see if
they are drawing about the same amount of current. BE CAREFUL if the blades
are spinning !

New drive belts will help "use two NEW ones" do not over tighten.

check, replace all bad wires and connectors. If it gets hot, find out why!
Make sure you use the right size wire and GOOD connectors, crimp and
solder.

I was told the lift motor is a Delco (power window).

All this work will be worth it!

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net