(ET) E12M FOR SALE

This E12M is equipped with a 3 blade mower, a rototiller and an electric
lift for the tiller. Last year the batteries died and i replaced them
with 6 new excides and mowed the rest of the season. This season the
tractor stopped and the charger will not work. The mower deck, electric
lift and the tiller all work fine, but the tractor will not operate in
any gear forward or reverse.I have the original owners manual and a
unused copy of the service manual. I just don't have the time to repair
it. I can e-mail a photo if interested. Price?  I have no idea of the
value -- Any offers?? ---  Frank