(ET) E-20 for sale

So, I was buying parts from the lawnmower man today, and just for old
time's sake, I made him an offer on his E-20. He musta not been feeling
good because he took it. On the way home I realized that 1) I have no
place to put a new project and b) I have no time to finish my old
projects.

Details;

rare forklift attachment (no forks), with underslung counterweights and
steel frame over driver's head, to protect against dropped loads.

NO OTHER ATTACHMENTS

Previous owner claims everything worked when he parked it. Been parked,
outside, for at least two years, maybe more. Batteries are trash. Some
rewiring needed (110vac in to charger cracked and brittle, same with
power to forklift motor).

$400 firm, I really want an excuse to keep it.

location; College Park, Md.

Dan