(ET) E-20 for sale

I have a friend who has an E-20 for sale. This has a good mower deck and rototiller. The Tractor itself is a rebuilt model which is like new. The batteries don't even have dust on them. It is quiet and smooth in operation. The tiller is a little older. He would like to get $2000.00 for it. Everything works, including cruise control and brakes.

This is not like buying a beater. It is a nice, ready-to-use machine. To contact him, please call 920-892-4856 and ask for Peter. If anyone wants pictures, email me and I will take my dig camera over there and get some for you.

Dan Conine
E-15,E-10

The tractor is located at Plymouth, WI (about an hour's drive north of Milwaukee).