Re: Ring in the New Year!

Reminder of New Year's Eve ringing plans:
8pm meet at Advent for board games in the library, enter quietly if there
is a service still going on. (ringing on bodies, socializing also
acceptable :)
11:15 meet for 11:30-12:15 ringing in the New Year.
T runs until 3am, though buses end earlier.  And T is free after 8pm!
True potluck - bring whatever you like (or nothing at all), if we all bring
the same thing we'll embrace it.  There are some napkins and plates in the
tower, so no need for those.
Covid precautions - bring a mask for the tower, masks optional in the
library but please be respectful of others.

Danielle