Ring in the New Year!

Advent has given us permission to resume our New Year's Eve ringing!  We
ring at Advent around midnight, with someone tolling in the new year - and
celebratory ringing before and after, including firing.  Also pot luck
snacks and libations in the library downstairs.  All ringers at all levels
are welcome and will get a chance to ring, and please bring along family
and friends if they want to join.
We'll meet at the Brimmer St door around 11:15pm.  I'll put a column in the
spreadsheet so we know approximately who is coming.  The T is free and runs
late that evening.
Hope to see you there!
Danielle