Re: Ring in the New Year!

Party is still on for New Year's Eve, but we talked about also meeting
earlier and playing board games in the library at the church.  I asked but
haven't heard back from Karen, but I'll assume it's ok.  There is a service
of Lessons and Carols at Advent starting at 5pm, so I suggest we meet at
8pm at the church.  Please don't interrupt the service if it's still going
on!  We'll crack the window by the Mt. Vernon St door while we're
downstairs so you can get our attention, and we'll check both doors from
11-11:15p for those who want to ring but not game :-)
If the church asks us not to come early, I'll send another email and think
of plan B.
Danielle