Re: tidying at ON

If they ask to have the room tidied and the beer koozie from my going-away
party doesn't make the cut, could I ask a favor for someone to pass it
off?  Another friend in Boston told me they lost theirs and were hoping for
a replacement.

Thanks!  It was great to see many of you over the past few days.  Stay
well!

-Michael Tartell