tidying at ON

Hi folks,

ON are beginning to think about tours again and are keen to get the ringing
chamber tidied up a bit in support of that.

Firstly the new Sexton, Chelsea, has done some tidying already, including
gathering up some of the loose items. She assures me that she's not thrown
anything out, so if stuff we need isn't there not to stress and we will
sort it out. It sounds like she might well be there at practice today to
say hi.

They're thinking of setting up some sort of cabinet for our personal things
as needed as well, which might help keep things tidy.

Finally they are keen to move any larger items that aren't needed any more
from the space, and asked that we tag (perhaps with a postit) anything of
that ilk that they can remove, ideally by two weeks today.

Hope that all seems feasible, and do let me know any questions. Sorry for
the late notice on some of this; entirely my failing, as Catherine and
Chelsea pinged me earlier this week and I am simply behind on email at
present.

Thanks all!

Dale