Re: tidying at ON

Mira is right.  Keeping paper copies is going to be much more reliable in
the long term. (As long as we store them appropriately, of course.)
Digital files become unreadable (or storage formats become inaccessible)
much more quickly than you'd anticipate.

Digital PDFs are useful for ease of access, but aren't really a
preservation/archival solution.