Re: Josh's "Learn Bristol" methodoku

"palindromic" is slightly more general.  For example, Grandsire is
palindromic, but the symmetry points aren't when the treble is leading full
or at the back, but one blow afterwards, when the treble and the hunt bell
trade places.

I found John's notes to be extremely helpful when studying Bristol.

 David