Re: visiting boston May 13-16; anyone around?

Hi all,
In addition to meeting up on Saturday afternoon, Michael and I are going to
try to find dinner somewhere outdoors tomorrow night.  Possibly impossible
on a Friday night; but we're figuring that we can have Ernesto's as our
backup plan.  If anyone would like to join us, we're going to meet in front
of the Public Market at 5:45.  (Let us know in advance so that we'll know
to look out for you!)
--Josh