Re: vague beginnings of organizing for Saturday afternoon gathering

I am still free Saturday afternoon, but would prefer late afternoon (3 or 4
PM) if possible. Sunday would be less busy, but the weather says it also
might rain (hence why it’s less busy...)

I’m staying downtown, but could easily Uber to Cambridge.

I’m looking forward to it!

-Michael