Handbells (or just social) in the park this Saturday! (5/15)

Hi everyone,

I'm sending this to bcr AND mit handbells list because some folks aren't on
the handbells list, but also to consolidate a previous thread that might
have ended up in "promotions" in some gmail accounts,

Let's ring handbells (or just hang out outdoors) this Saturday- the weather
is supposed to be gorgeous! And Michael is in town!
3pm-whenever (5:30ish is when people usually dissipate, i think)
McMath Park in Cambridge (by Rindge Field)

Hope to see you there- if you could RSVP so that i can ensure we have
quorum, that would be nice so we don't strand anyone.

Bring bells and chairs if it's convenient, and maybe a hat and sunscreen?
Looking forward,
Austin

P.S. negotiations regarding starting up irl tower practices are in the
works- apologies for the time it is taking to get all the things in order.