Re: Ventilation

Might be an idea, yeah.  I think we've talked about using heat pumps for a
similar purpose.  Both vent. fans and a heat pump might be especially
useful at Old North, where air conditioning is more complicated, and where
the ceiling already has holes from the old Ellacombe apparatus that it
might be possible to re-use.

Should Dale ask the churches and/or the Historic Site about this?

--Josh