Re: Inquiry about bellringing lessons for high end tour promoter

Hi! Not yet; discussions are ongoing. I had sent him some questions, but
hadn’t heard back, and then I was really busy for a bit; I just resent the
questions, more fleshed out, asking about advance notice, number of
participants, what they expect, liability, etc.

Ricky