New Year's Eve?

   Traditionally, we have rung at the Church of the Advent at midnight on New Year's Eve (plus a little before and after), and then had a small party in the library.  Last year (2015/2016), we did the celebration on New Year's Eve Eve (at practice) because very few people could make it on the actual holiday.  I am tempted to claim that we jinxed 2016 by doing this, but I don't actually think it was cause and effect in that way.

   What do people want to do?  New Year's eve is on Saturday this year.

Laura Dickerson