Fwd: Ringing this Sunday

Hi! In case I am not there this Sunday, we’ve been asked to wait to ring until after the ceremony at the dog tag memorial.

Ricky

Begin forwarded message:

From: Visitor Services Coordinator <tours oldnorth com>
Subject: Re: Visitors this Saturday
Date: November 7, 2016 at 12:21:15 PM EST
To: Richard Morse <pukku mac com>

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for the update, I actually have a request for the upcoming Sunday, November 13th. The church will be having its annual Remembrance day service at 11am after which there will be a short ceremony at the dog tag memorial on campus. It shouldn't take long, but the church has requested that you delay your ringing by 5-10 minutes until they complete the ceremony outside. I hope that is alright, we can flick the lights when they finish up. Let me know if there are an issues.

Thanks,

Tim Sistare
Visitor Services Manager
Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 9-5