people needed for wedding on Memorial Day weekend

We've been requested to ring for a wedding at ON on 30 May, 2010, which is in the middle of the holiday (Quebec) weekend. I told the bride that it might be difficult, but we have occasionally rung with a small number of ringers and offered a discount on the fee, so she might be content with that. Are there people who think (I know it's a guess at this point) that they'll be available then?
Laura Dickerson