350 observances

Bishop Bud Cederholm is again supporting the 350.org project, but I don't think the Diocese is making as big a deal of it this year. The worldwide observance is scheduled for Saturday, October 24th. If we have enough people at practice to ring either the Grandsire Triples touch or the Cambridge Minor touch that we tried last year, I'd like to do it again. Not too far from Old North, there is a big to-do planned that afternoon, including both serious educational displays and silliness. http://350mass.yolasite.com/

Laura Dickerson