Website update

Hi Everyone,
A while ago, several people mentioned that having lodging and food
information on our website would be useful for out of town visitors.
We put together lists of hotels and restaurants and a guide to
transportation for the 25th Anniversary of the rehanging of  the Old
North bells weekend, so I've put those up in a new "Tourist
Information" section under the heading "Ring With Us."  The link is
here:
http://bellringers.scripts.mit.edu/www/ring-with-us/tourist-information
. Please let me know if you'd like to add something to the list, or if
you find any errors/broken links.

Best,
Mira

--