Allow extra time this Sunday, October 4

The Rector at the Advent sent this message:

The Dana Farber Making Strides for Breast Cancer Walk is being held this Sunday, October 4. As far as we can determine, Storrow Drive will not be closed, but parking may well be more competitive than usual, so we recommend that you allow extra time.

The walk begins on the Esplanade with a rolling start from 8-10 AM. Finish time is not set and I can not find any indication of the route. 35,000 walkers are expected.