NO service ringing 5/11; Guild meeting; Smith 5/10?; May weddings

Service ringing next Sunday 5/11 is CANCELED as we will be attempting a quarter with our Canadian visitor. If this status changes, I will be sure to let you know.

The guild meeting will be after practice at Old North on the 17th of May. If you will not be there and you wish to vote, please try to appoint a proxy.

I believe there are ringers going to Smith next Saturday 5/10, so I would like to ascertain that we have enough to hold practice. If you can make it, please let me know as soon as possible. I will announce whether practice is on or not by Wednesday.

We have a full band for wedding ringing Friday 5/30 but could use 1-2 more for Saturday 5/17 (both at 6pm.) If you can (or newly can't!) make it to either and have not previously let me know, please do so.

Thanks very much!
- Mish Madsen, Old North Tower Captain