8-Bell practice and Smith

This Thursday (May 8) is an 8-bell practice at Advent.  Everyone look
at something challenging to yourself on 7/8 bells (or surprise
minor!).   We will not teach handling during practice this Thursday.
If you are going to Smith and need/can give a ride and haven't emailed
me yet, please do so by tomorrow (Tues) evening.  I'll be arranging
rides then.  Thanks to those of you who have replied, as of now we are
in good shape for space.

Finally, two upcoming changes to the schedule at Advent.  Thursday,
May 22 is Corpus Christi and will be service ringing instead of
practice.  Meet at 8pm.  Thursday, May 29th there will be no practice,
the choir will have dress rehearsal for their concert the following
day.

Thanks,
Danielle
Tower Captain, Advent