-----Original Message-----
From: boston-change-ringers-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:boston-change-ringers-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of
Mish Madsen
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 10:44 AM
To: Boston Ringers Mailing List
Subject: Re: MIT guild meeting

It sounds like people think we should have it at Old North at Saturday
practice as a matter of habit. I know a number of people won't be there
this weekend and I believe that Smith is next Saturday, which makes me
think that those aren't good times. The Saturday after that is right
before MIT exams, but we could hold it then anyway.

I think it would make sense to do it when the most people could make it.

However, it sounds like others strongly vote for Saturday practice, so
that's probably same time time. In that case - how about 'voting' by
email to me and selecting from among these choices:

Saturday 5/3 (this Saturday)
Saturday 5/17
Saturday 5/24

...and we'll go with whenever the most people are available.

Thanks,
Mish

Mish Madsen wrote:
> We should have a guild meeting for the MIT guild to pick new officers.
> Here are some nights that might work, let's say, at 7pm:
>
> Monday 5/12
> Tuesday 5/13
> Wednesday 5/14
>

> If there is a strong push for 8pm or 9pm instead, we'll have it then.
> I'd like to send out an email about this by service ringing Sunday, so

> please let me know by Saturday night which dates you can make if you
> plan to attend...which you should. :)
>
> cheers!
> - Mish Madsen, Old North tower captain (at least for the moment...)
>

> PS: Speaking of Jewish music, my a cappella group Techiya is having
> our spring concert next Sunday 5/11 at MIT - room 6-120 (check
> http://whereis.mit.edu) at 8pm. It will be free and full of silly
> Passover-themed shtick - you are all invited!

Confidentiality notice: The information contained in this email message
including attachments is confidential and is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and others who have been specifically
authorized to receive it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please delete immediately or if any
problems occur with transmission, please notify me immediately by
telephone.  Thank you.