Advent ringing, next two Thursdays

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this Thursday's Advent practice will run from 7:00 to 8:30pm, after which we'll have the Advent Guild meeting. I've sent out an agenda and last year's minutes to all those who are current members, but let me know if you didn't get it but would like to attend or know about what we'll be discussing.

Next week, May 4, we'll have another surprise-focused practice. If you don't come to practice very often but would like to practice treble bob on 8 or surprise major, please try to make this Thursday practice in May!

Thanks,
Britt