Fwd: [nagcr] The Clapper, Spring 2006 Issue

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Margaret Ketchen" <gardening582004 yahoo ca>
Date: April 24, 2006 3:47:34 PM EDT
Subject: [nagcr] The Clapper, Spring 2006 Issue

The Spring 2006 issue of The Clapper was mailed out today, April 24, 2006.

I wish to draw your attention to the notice regarding Nominations for
Officers appearing on p.2 - the notice contains a typographical error.
Nominations close on October 3, 2006, NOT 2004 as written.

It would be appreciated if this information could be circulated as
widely as possible, especially to those people whom you know do not
have internet or e-mail access. Thank you.

Margaret ketchen
Editor
The Clapper

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"I have the instinctive reaction of Western man when