Brewster/Kent reminder

    This weekend is the spring Brewster/Kent area meeting.  Saturday
(the 29th) ringing is 10:30 until 1:30 at Brewster and  3-5 PM at Kent,
with lunch and driving in between.  There should be as many as 20
ringers there, at a variety of levels.  I'm planning to drive, and still
have space in the car.   My inclination would be to get to Brewster late
so that we could leave Alewife (or wherever) later than 7:30 AM.  I'd
like to get back home before too late.
   Please let me know very soon if you need a ride.

Laura Dickerson