Advent ringing, Sundays 12/25 and 1/1 and New Year's Eve

Hello all,

We probably won't ring on Dec. 25th since no one seems to be in town [if anyone is, though, please do come - contact me if you need any details].

Please come on Jan. 1st if you can, since we have fewer folks signed out on that day. On that Sunday, there will only be one service at 11:10, so you can start at 10:15 and ring until 11am. If you might be there then, please let Dale know (daw51 mit edu) before Dec. 24th, so that he can ask one of you to be in charge of the ringing (we'll both be out of town).

For New Year's Eve, I believe Laura is organizing a get-together and ringing around 11:30pm with some snacks before ringing in the New Year at midnight. Please contact her (lauradi erols com) for the exact time and to volunteer your favorite festive snack or beverage.

Thanks!
Britt

617-413-4143
bhartenb bu edu