Re: physics in the times of plague

Faculty in my high school are using Zoom, as is my daughter's elementary school, & I've used hangouts before.  So far my own students haven't been that responsive to the things I've been sending out this week, but that may change with adequate lead time, and more experience doing this from home.

Oh - also, for what it's worth, this is the person you used to know as Chris/Christopher Siren.  I'm a trans woman and came out at school last December, so I'm now Krista Siren.  (I don't want to hijack the thread on that, just clarify who this is.  I don't expect any response to this point, but if there is, make it a direct reply and not a reply-all.)

Krista Siren