physics in the times of plague

Dear Teachers,

Inspired by Jesse T, I am wondering if we could organize virtual Theorynet, like sessions on Zoom, where we could give presentations and answer questions on a regular basis. The idea is to provide some quality science time for kids who are stuck at home, most likely for the rest of the school year. For us, it would be easy, but we don’t know if teachers could spread the news to students or it requires some other action. We also assume that students are interested because they have nothing else  to do, but who knows? So please tell us what you think about it.

Best regards,

Tom