Re: physics in the times of plague

Thank Ken for your input. The ball is on teachers side as usual. I am worried that nobody responded to my message, but I guess everybody is very busy reorganizing their lives. I will repeat it next week.

Best regards,

Tom

From: Ken Olum <kdo cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 9:09:11 AM
To: Taylor, Tomasz <t taylor northeastern edu>
Cc: physicstheorynet cosmos phy tufts edu <physicstheorynet cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: Re: physics in the times of plague

Hi, Tom and all.  I know nothing about the technical aspects of online
classes (and since I'm not teaching I have not had to learn).  But in
terms of organization I wonder if it would be best to keep the
physicist/teacher pairings that we have and work within whatever system
is being used by the schools.  I've seen everything from a regular
school day with classes taught by Zoom to very little activity.  Maybe
physicists could fit ourselves into whatever online system is being used
by each school.

Thoughts?

                                        Ken