Re: physics in the times of plague

Hi Ken,

Given the large variability in school's responses (and everyone's limited
bandwidth), I think the idea is to have the virtual meetings be open to
everyone in Theorynet, regardless of what school they are at.  If this
gets unwieldy, then we could limit it to physicist/teacher pairings, but
with Zoom it is the same amount of effort to set up a session for 10
students or 100 students.  Typically, I would go into a high school once a
semester, but this would allow for a weekly session with a rotating cast
of physicists.

My son's school is doing very little in terms of scheduled online
activities, and I (as a parent) would be thrilled for more scheduled
activities, especially ones about science.

But I think the most important thing is to hear from our high-school
teacher partners and ask what would be most useful/effective for them.

Cheers,
Jesse