[IPTA-cs] Meeting #04: March 24, 2022 at 3 pm UTC

Dear All,

This is a kind reminder that our fourth meeting is coming up later this week: on Thursday, March 24 at 3 pm UTC.

We will meet in this Zoom room:

https://cern.zoom.us/j/68222423366?pwd=THdYQ09KTGVpVkJLREFkb2lWdDFvZz09

and use the following Google slide deck to structure our discussion:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Rz92t4Hynpr2uAzwIDgV8rWgxDqwT1OwFf2cZ6z4gXM/edit?usp=sharing

Our agenda will consist of the following items:

- Update on the Mainz workshop in August 2023 (@Vedran, please add any further information you'd like to share on slide 5)

- Comments on https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.10959

- Some new ideas for what else we could do in our analysis by Alexander

- Updates on our analytical and numerical progress

Also, please add any additional material you'd like to discuss to the slide deck prior to the meeting. Thanks!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you!
Best regards, Kai.