Re: (ET) Lift wiring

The factory wiring is 14 gauge for the lift circuit. The other small wires are mostly 18 gauge.

By way of the Molex harness connectors, the wiring runs in the main bundle that goes through the "floor" inside the control panel area near your right foot when seated. Wires then head under the frame towards the front for the lift motor and one wire in the bundle to the back battery compartment. Yes, some batteries would need to be removed to replace this wiring and the existing bundles pulled apart and re-wrapped.

The wiring is sized for the intended intermittent use. And yes, a 30amp fuse will blow with a shorted 14 gauge wire. I don't see a need to change it.