(ET) Tuesday Night in Michigan

Here is where I stopped on Tuesday night. Three screws remain to be drilled out tomorrow then I can finish prepping the steel for primer, then color hopefully this weekend.

Looks like a few wires and this entire electrical section can be removed, after carefully marking the wires. Someone drilled two holes in the right side panel so I'm taking that into work tomorrow and welding the holes back shut, grinding and then prime/paint. The pin holding the brake pedal is ALMOST out but I just can't seem to budge it that last fraction of an inch, gave up on it for tonight. Need to remove the steering wheel so I can get the plastic dash out, that might be fun. Continue stripping paint, clean, primer and then the painting begins.

Not touching the underneath portions this time, maybe a good fall/winter project.

The winch assembly looks messed with, doesn't look right, may tear into it, even though it seemed to work. Any PM recommended, white lithium on the gears perhaps?

Still looking for a seat bottom, either the entire seat cushion assembly OR the steel pan that is attached to the foam pad. It has a plastic edging on it and two nuts are welded to it. The steel pan is glued to the seat cover, I need that steel bottom piece, or a nice seat bottom complete.