(ET) Lift motor

Does anyone have an extra lift motor for sale?

My I-5 lost its lift (motor and associated structure and parts) when a
Previous Owner replaced the lift with a 12 winch.  It works fine for the
plow and the now-gone snowthrower but it blocks access for cleaning out
the mower deck.  I've been using the E-15 for mowing but would like to
downsize (to just one tractor).

A lift motor would not need to be pretty, but it would need to work.

I know that is a rare item, but I thought I'd ask.

Larry Chace, Ithaca, NY