Re: (ET) Lift motor

Given the toughness and cheapness of those 12v winches (see also Northern Tool), it's good choice.

Other people have written about using linear actuators, too, for this. (Lead screw driven by a dc motor all in a module.) Funny enough, there is an Electrak brand of linear actuator... I run across them on ebay from time to time.

-Max