(ET) Lead Acid Batteries

I am looking for a bit of advice on my lead acid battery pack in my N/I
EGT-150. The pack wasn't new when I purchased them about 8-9 years ago. I
know it should be time for them to go to the battery graveyard.  This
tractor has been setting for a while due to the OEM F & R Contactors
finally giving up. Since replacing those I have been running the Pulse
Tech desulfate charging system on each of the three 12 volt sub packs,
(two deep cycle six volts each). The Pulse Tech system will only work with
twelve volts so you just parallel them and it works great. One sub pack
appears to be coming up as it is showing about 25% charge after 3-4 hours
of pulsing.  The other two appear to be complexly dead and show as "bad
battery" on the pulse charger.  As a test I thought I might try to put a
surface charge in with my auto charger on each 12 volt set and then see if
the Pulse Tech would help them. On the fast charge one set appears to be
taking a small amount of charge whereas the other one did nothing.  After
reconnecting these two back on the Pulse Tech they still won't begin to
disulfate.  I see liquid rejuvenator products advertised on eBay which
claim to work about 95% of the time on failed batteries.
I am wondering if anyone in Elec Trak land has tried this and what your
results have been. For the money it certainly would appear to be an
economical if only short term solution. Then again it may just be time to
purchase new batteries. I noticed that the lithium's are comparatively
priced, however from what I am reading on this site it sounds as though
they are pretty finicky on the amount of discharge they are able to handle
without internal damage.  Beyond my Pulse Tech desulfating charger I am
still using the EGT's on board "battery boiler" which has always done the
job.
Any thoughts are most welcome.Autumn Train in NW Iowa