Re: (ET) GE controller

Did you get this from Jerry Rhodes with the METI set-up? Somewhere I have the documentation for that... By memory, it does require a forward/reverse switch and a *three* wire pot box set-up. And it has connections for the field winding, which that Curtis may not. That is, it won't run if it doesn't "see" the field. All in all, not really a drop in replacement.