(ET) Which way do the blades go?

Ok, questions: I pulled the old blades off my E20 and replaced a motor. Now I have no idea which way the blades rotate (from the point of view of looking at the blade with the deck *UP*) is it clockwise, counterclockwise, and do the blades have the tips up (toward the deck) or down (toward the ground)?

Also what happened to the service manual, it seems to have been pulled from the site. Did someone else buy the rights to the thing?