Re: (ET) E12M won't go + ghost voltage?

Think I’ve finally tracked it down:  Found a broken resistor strap—right
at the negative end/bolt.

Am going to try putting a strip of brass under the bolt, extending out an
inch or so over the strap, similar to what others have done.

Wonder if the strap ends proximity to each other contributed to the weird
voltages?

Thon