(ET) E12M won't go + ghost voltage?

Mowing along yesterday, front end hit small dip, and suddenly no forward
or reverse.

When moving lever to F or R I can hear contactors.  PTO works.  Seat and
brake switches and CB-2 are ok.

Started investigating 2 RTN per troubleshooting guidelines and found its
never worked (was disconnected)  in the 15 years I’ve had this.  Surprise!

I measured 37v across the pack, but then noticed I still had 37v after
power disconnect off and key turned off.  That’s never happened before.
FWIW think I measured about 18v between pack + and frame.  Ghost V or ?

So, 2 questions:  The weird voltage?

And, the no go.  Was running ok without the 2 RTN but did the DPO have to
do some kind of workaround to take it out?

Thanks.

Thon

Oh yeah—and where is CB-1??  :-)