Re: (ET) E12M won't go + ghost voltage?

Been looking at your post. Bought my E12 in ’99; the guy who sold it
monkeyed around # 2 RTN.  Tractor ran for awhile before quitting, no fwd
as I recall, ruined a contactor. Wiring was oem (clearly numbered) which
really helped when repairing.

Rather than buy an RTN the guy knew enough to  move wires around….but you
hit a bump and a loose connection failed.   Hopefully, rather than clip
‘em  the guy tied off wires at the sockets,  and Harold or Jim will have
an RTN.
Jim has wire sets.

I found CB1 as you probably did on pg 4-16 in the HO manual…follow wire 23
or 25.

Lotsa luck, Jack