Re: (ET) PTO works, EGT150 won't go. No propulsion.

Hey Folks -

Thanks to your links and good advice I believe I have a big step forward.

I was able to do better testing, and have found voltage everywhere I expect. I load tested the batteries, and while they're weak I am surprised they won't at least TRY to turn the motor.

I have voltage at the motor in forward and reverse. I tried bridging the thermal breaker to no effect.

One thing on my mind - the Forward and Reverse contactors are reading some strange and unstable voltage numbers. I have read between 4-30 volts, and the multimeter is showing a decline or increase of a hundredth of a volt per second, roughly. This makes me wonder if there is a capacitor in the motor itself that isn't doing its job?

I have reached out to free range electric and clean power supply about new contactors, as they seem affordable and like a good next step for replacement.

Thanks for any insight!