Re: (ET) Shed clean up and tilling time!

It’s good to see you posting Chris, I’m still using the BB 600 Nicads too,
though only 40 of them right now.
Has anyone found good rollers for the rear strap winch? I’ve tried metal
and plastic pipe around the pins, but enough grease to keep em spinning
smoothly gets messy, and for the tiller and my custom trailer hitch, I
need at least one turn around a pulley rather than a dead lift.  The
loaded car trailer weighs about 7000 lb, but if the ET has enough
traction, it has no problem pullin!

Jay Donnaway