Re: (ET) Shed clean up and tilling time!

With 1 E15 and a E20 scattered across the back bench maybe I should start
dusting them off too.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Zach" <cz alembic crystel com>
To: "Elec-trak list" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 4:58:58 PM
Subject: (ET) Shed clean up and tilling time!

Well, it's finally drying out a bit here, and since we're all stuck with
this virus I figured it was time to start a garden again. Goal will be
tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, carrots, and beans.

First step is to mow and till the spot where I would garden. It's been a
number of years since I have done this, and the tiller was seriously
buried in the mess that is my shed. So I spent the day cleaning it out
and re-organizing everything.

What a mess. However the tiller is out and ready to be hitched up, the
rear power lift is there, and I found a lot of misc junk in there that I
organized. Next step is to take off the vacuum, put the big boy on and
see if/how it works.

Also looks like I have a total of 80 BB600 battery cells so I can at
least load up the E15 hulk with them if I'm still bored. Need to
re-assemble that motor, have to see if Harold has the big motor studs
and the insulator squares/washers....

Never dull. How is everyone else doing?